Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Can Be A...

To continue our ABC book unit, we read LMNO Peas this week. Adorable!! 

51Y3WTz9nQL._SS400_.jpg 

I love looking at the peas just as much as my kids do! After we read this book, we brainstormed other jobs that started with each letter of the alphabet and made our own class book! How cute are these pictures?!




Z is for zookeeper.

A is for artist.

L is for lion tamer.

E is for eagle rescuer.

Tomorrow we are going to write about what we want to be when we grow up!

Funny story of the week--In reading group today, we read and talked about what changes as we grow up. One student pointed out that we get smarter as we get older. "I'll go to second grade next year, then high school, then college. Then after college, I get to be a human."

All I could do was laugh. Boy, do I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment