Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Phoneme Segmentation

I feel like we just got done Dibel-ing like yesterday, but it is already time for progress monitoring testing. So, it is crunch time for those kiddos that are a little behind. We did some intervention work today during our guided reading groups, and I'm glad to say they are showing some definite progress!

I used this Stretchy the Word Snake from Deanna Jump--she has amazing stuff! I read my kids a word, then they wrote down every sound they heard. 

They did so good and had so much fun! Add dry erase markers to anything, and my kids are excited!


We also played nonsense word tic-tac-toe with some other groups, but of course I forgot to take pictures of that. Oops! I'll try to remember later this week.

Let's hope that all of this work shows in their Dibels assessments next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment