Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Turn and Talk

Turn and talk is one of my favorite things to do during read alouds! You know firsties--one kid gets to share what they think, they all want to share what they think. Twice. And let's be real, I don't have time for allllll of my kiddos to share their thoughts with everyone. One read aloud would turn into an hour long event! So, we all just tell our neighbor what our thoughts are.

Another teacher introduced me to my new favorite book for practicing turn and talk procedures!
As the {precious} hamster picks out the details of his hot rod, it asks what you would choose. Perfect for telling your partner and practicing turn and talk procedures. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great book suggestion. I'll be ordering it right away!
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete