Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 8, 2013

Ten Frame Number Posters

I made some number posters at the beginning of last school year for my room. About 2 days into school, I realized I should have put ten frames on them! Duh. That's what I get for trying to make something when my brain is 
school-is-starting crazy!

So I revamped them a bit! Complete with ten frames and a new background!



Speaking of school-is-starting crazy, I only have about 5 weeks left of summer! Craziness. But I am honestly so excited to go back. 

5 comments:

  1. The color change is going to make the posters pop against that wall.
    Very cute!
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindy! We just found you through Fifth in the Middle's states link. We teach 1-2 multi-agers in Tulsa. We want to set up an Okie Blogger Lunch in August. A date hasn't been decided yet...we will let you know. We would love for you to hop over and visit us at 2super-teachers.blogspot.com

    TTFN~
    Victoria & Tricia♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Just commenting to let you know that I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award :-)

    Hop on over to my blog to check it out.

    Andrew
    Mr. First Grade

    ReplyDelete