Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Ornament

Let me just say, thank goodness it is the weekend! And only 3 days left! I can make it, I can make it...

Friday, we made ornaments to take home and give to our parents! They were so excited to be able to have a gift to put under their tree! I gave each student strips of paper and they wrote down things they wanted for Christmas. They wrapped the strips around a pencil and put them in the ornament. They turned out so cute!

Now, of course, I realized I forgot to take a picture of them until after school. All of the students had taken their ornaments home, except for one very forgetful, spacey child. So that's the one I got the picture of.


This student decided to wrap all but one backwards, so you can see the white side instead of the colored side (I told him that was his choice if he wanted it to be white instead of colorful). The other ones were much more colorful and fun!


We also had a very special visitor this week...Santa!!!


This was the only 20 minutes where my students were well-behaved all week. But at least I got 20 minutes of good behavior--better than nothing!


Sarah was quite clever this week. Thursday, she hid in our treasure chest! It was the perfect place to see everyone, but still be sneaky. 


She also left us this little M&M note reminding us to be good since she was watching us! It worked for a few students!


Friday, she hid on top of our cabinets, and joined in on our countdown! Only 3 days!!


Next week, we are looking forward to a week of fun! We will have our Christmas party, a school sing-a-long, and lots of fun activities to keep us busy and learning until break!


No comments:

Post a Comment