Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Short Vowel Pack

We are 15 days into school and most days I still feel like it is the first day. My group this year is just a difficult group. We are still working on where we stand in line! And for some, we are still working on writing our name. 
But tomorrow is a brand new day. And things can only get better...right?

Besides all of that, so many of my kids this year are struggling with vowel sounds. I mean really struggling. Some didn't know any when they were tested. So we have been working really hard on them, and I wanted to have some fun games to help them!

Right now, there are 4 games included, but I got a few more ideas I am trying to tweak before I add those in. Grab it now before it's updated!

Happy (almost) Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the linky. You have an adorable design. I am happy to report that I am your newest follower and I can't wait to read more post. I would love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete