This has been a looooong week. So I am very excited that it's Friday--which means Five for Friday time!
1. This week was our first grade program. The kiddos did so good! It was absolutely precious. I wish I could have gotten a better picture of them. The program was The Cheese Stands Alone, so they were all dressed as different types of cheese. A lot of them wore giant boxes and had a really hard time walking--super cute!
2. Meet our new class caterpillars--Yoko, Mohawk, Ms. Cranfill, Hayleigh, Napkin, and Heart. (I did not name them). We are so excited to watch them slowly turn into butterflies!
3. Tomorrow I am doing The Color Run! I am so excited!! I am definitely not a runner, but how can you say no?! It looks like so much fun!
4. I am excited to say that I am up to 90 followers! I can't believe it! There might be a giveaway in my future...
5. Only 22 days of school left! Where did the year go?