Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky

I'm linking up with Latoya again! I love this kinky--I always find great blogs from it!


This week is about the 3 favorite parts of my classroom!

1. Our Writer's Workshop wall. I totally dove into Writer's Workshop blindly this year, but I have loved it! These anchor charts are a great reminder for my kids, and they look to them all the time!


2. Our classroom library. This is a picture from before school started. I had to change the bins about halfway through the year--they just didn't hold enough. There are some pillows by the window, and the kiddos love to lean up against the pillows and read. Makes me such a happy teacher!


3. Our math board. Some great thinking happens here! We do a daily word problem together, and you can really see how far they have come! Their critical thinking and the connections they make blow my mind!


Well that's my classroom! (You can see more pictures here). I already have so many ideas on how I want to change it up for next year!
Now for something completely not school related...

Pictures from the Color Run!

Before

Showing off our "happy" tats.

After

So fun!! I might have had to take a few showers after, but it was totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment