Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Currently

It's April again--which means another currently with Farley!



Listening--SVU is one of those great shows to have in the background. It is often on while I am blogging doing school work!

Loving--My kids were absolutely precious today! They loved trying to trick me. I was hearing "Hey, Ms. Cranfill. Look over there!" all day long. They were so proud of themselves whenever they tricked me! I just adore them.

Thinking--There is so much going on this month!! I have a feeling the end of the year will be here before I know it.

Wanting--My name is Lindy Cranfill, and I have an obsession with clip art. It is a dangerous thing.

Needing--Ice cream. It is a constant need of mine. If only I could find calorie free ice cream!

Advice--I firmly believe that happiness is a choice. There are so many things to be thankful for, and I try to remember one everyday!


Happy April!

6 comments:

  1. Found you from the linky. I didn't get any tricks for April Fool's, but one of my kids told me this random joke: What is bear+bear? April Fool's! Apparently April Fool's was the punchline. Don't you just love kid humor? Hope you had a happy day :)
    Liz
    Teaching in the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I join your clip art anonymous club? I found your blog through Farley's Linky and am now your newest follower!
    Sara
    PolkaDot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Oklahoma blogger! There are so few of us. :-)
    Endless money would be awesome!!!!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for sharing! I found you on the April Currently!
    Come and check out my current Currently!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Following you now! You are so close to 100!

    Julia
    The Army Wife Teacher

    ReplyDelete