Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Daily 5

Well the first full week of school is officially done! I would love to say that it went well...but so far my kiddos are a tough group! Hopefully I'll have them in shape soon!

We have been practicing our Daily 5 since that very first day of school (got to start building their stamina!) and they're doing fairly well with it! I am hoping to try it full out this week. 
Check out these cuties reading!

I have always done an adapted version of Daily 5 and told my kiddos which centers they were going to go to each day. This year I am actually going to try out letting them choose! Eek! I'm so nervous about it! I'm sure they will do fine, but it is not the easiest for me to give up that control...
Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment