Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Made It

Let me preface by saying that this Monday Made It has very little to do with school, and has everything to do with my latest obsession.


Not chalk paint as in chalkboard paint. It's called chalk paint because of its texture when it's dried. The best thing about this paint is that it requires no prep work! No sanding. No priming. Nothing at all!

{It sounds like I'm a spokesperson for Annie Sloan, but I just love this paint!}

Check out everything I have painted so far!

 New bookshelf for my classroom

Hexagonal table that belonged to my grandmother


Even my boring refrigerator!
{I apologize for my terrible-quality pictures. Maybe I should start using something other than my iPhone to take pictures?}


I think it's safe to say that I have become addicted to painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment