Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Currently

October? This year is flying by already!

I am SO excited that The Voice is back on! I love when fall starts and new episodes of my favorite shows come back.

Fall is officially here! Well...fall weather has not quite hit Oklahoma yet, but I feel it coming soon!

I posted yesterday about how terrible our math centers went, and today was no better. Ugh...

With fall comes new clothes! Fall clothes are my favorite, and I am already struggling to not buy everything I see.

Who doesn't need more hours in the day?! There are always more things I want to get done.

And your treat! This week we are learning all about bats (more to come later!) so here is a little freebie for you! 


Happy fall y'all!

4 comments:

  1. I always want to add in a few new pieces each season...helps keep my interest! I also have trouble not buying everything I see...especially since a new Kohls just opened up 5 minutes from my place!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you for the freebie! Bats will be coming to my classroom sometime soon as well. I am just re-doing how I do math centers, too! I am going to try out my new system for a week or two and if it goes well I will be blogging about it then. Fingers crossed :)

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use some new fall clothes too {boots}! Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree that we need more hours in the day! I think I would be content with 2 or 3 more hours. I'm loving that fall is coming too. It's my favorite season. Have a great week!
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete