It's Friday again, which means...
Five for Friday! It has been a super busy week. Take a look at what we did!
1. We finally let our butterflies go! I feel like we had them for forever. The kids loved letting them land on them!
2. A little bit ago, we "planted" seeds. We put them in ziploc bags with moist paper towels to see if they would grow without soil. The only problem...they wouldn't grow! I still have no idea what I did wrong! One finally had a tiny sprout the day we planted them in the soil, so I hope they weren't a complete fail.
3. We got completely spoiled with Teacher Appreciation gifts this week! Our PTO gave each day a theme, so the kids had any idea of what to give us. So this week, I got flowers, baked goods, letters/pictures, recipes, and school supplies!
4. Mother's Day activities kept us super busy this week! We wrote All About Mom books, made a coupon book, and decorated mugs that I then baked for them (thanks Pinterest!).
It all turned out so cute! I know their mothers will love it!
5. Now it's time for a busy weekend! My sister's graduation--which means family's in town! I made her something pretty adorable for her graduation present, if I do say so myself. I'll be back with pictures later!
There's just a little time left before my giveaway is over! Don't forget to enter!