Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 23, 2013

School's Out!


This is what is left of my classroom. I am excited for summer, but also really sad that my first year is over! It was such a great year!

I was the worst about taking pictures the last few days of school. All I managed to get pictures of were our class awards. And when I say I got pictures of them, I mean my sister did. Thanks Em!

I used Reagan Tunstall's Candy Awards--you can find them here. They are super cute and free! As I called them up to get their awards, they got to walk the "red carpet." They were precious!
Dancing his way down.

This boy was blowing kisses as he walked down the red carpet. Adorable.
I am really going to miss those little angels.

Another teacher made this for me to remember my first class! I turned out super cute once the kids added their finger prints!

A few days to relax and do nothing, then I'm getting started on my long summer to-do list! Happy summer!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the summer break. Sad though b/c I know you'll miss your kiddos! Love the red carpet!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! We still have 5 more days! Enjoy your first day off!

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeehaw... your first year is under your belt, CONGRATS!!! Take a little time to relax this summer, it will go by quickly!:)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete