Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Back From the Dead...Hopefully

Well, I think it's safe to say that anyone who used to read this blog has probably given up. And for good reason! 

Last year was crazy. Started grad school. (Why did I ever decided grad school and working at the same time was a good idea? I'm obviously insane.) Had quite a difficult group.

Side note--This is going to be my 4th year teaching. My first class--phenomenal. And since then, it's seemed to go downhill. Was I just wearing rose-colored glasses that first year? Is this normal to think each class is a little worse than the one before?

But a whole year?! Without a single blog post?! Terrible. What kind of a blogger am I? Well, I am deciding now to make a conscious effort to be better this year. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment