1. Anyone else enjoying a snow day today?! I got to enjoy sleeping in, morning TV, and coffee in an actual coffee mug! I'm sure I'll be less than thrilled about this snow day come May, but right now, I'm ecstatic!
2. This has been my life for the past few days. Gingerbread houses for 90.
3. In the end, it was all worth it! The students enjoyed decorating their houses with our high school baseball team earlier this week. They were in candy heaven!
4. What great buys did you find during the TpT cyber sale?! There were so many things that I wanted to buy! But with most of my money going to Christmas presents nowadays, I held back and just bought some new fonts! My obsession.
5. I'm spending the rest of the day getting this unit printed and ready for next week.
And wrapping 24 books in prep for our Christmas party. Only 9 school days left before our break!
Happy Friday and (for some) happy snow day!