Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Renew Your iPad Love


I have a new obsession.
This is my new favorite book. I just finished reading it, and I am so excited and full of ideas! I love using my iPad during my small group lessons, but I was really looking for a way for it to be used by the students themselves. Since I only have one, I was having a hard time thinking of a good way to do that.

Enter this book. My new go-to.

It has great apps for students and teachers (all with multiple uses!), how to find the best apps, and management tips. It also goes through different ways to project from your iPad!
Now I just have to decide which apps I need now, and which ones can wait a bit!

What are your favorite go-to apps?

1 comment:

  1. Your classes surely are engaging. The time you take in thinking how students can learn and participate is plausible.

    ReplyDelete