Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 15, 2013

New Ideas

I'm sure for many out there, this is not a new idea. But it is new to me, and I'm glad that I finally heard about it!


This is by far my new favorite app. Confer allows you to take notes on your conferences with students, search notes, and sort by certain strengths and weaknesses. You can easily group students that need the same instruction, chart student growth, and send info to others. Gone are the days of taking notes on papers and sorting through them all later. Think of all the papers and hassle that will be gone!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great - I'll have to look it up! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! I am going to check that out. It is new to me- and looks great!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete