Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Currently?!

I can't believe it is July. June flew by! And as much as I am loving summer, I'm getting so excited for school to start back! I know most of you think I am crazy, but I am so excited for year 2!

Listening: I know I am like 10 years behind, but I love Lost!! It is so crazy, confusing, and addictive. Thank goodness for Netflix.

Loving: I am tutoring one of my students this summer who really struggled with reading this year. And she is showing so much improvement! I love seeing her so excited about reading!

Thinking: I gave myself a pretty long school to do list this summer. I need to get going on it before August sneaks up on me!

Wanting: The past few days have been beyond beautiful in Oklahoma! I went to my brother's baseball tournament this past weekend, and it was about 80! I know if won't stick around, so I'm trying to soak it all in!

Needing: I am going home to visit for the holiday weekend, and I desperately need to pack! Or at least think about packing...

Tips, Tricks, or Hints: Be real! We all know that crazy things happen in our classrooms, and things hardly ever go according to our plan, so tell about it! I always love reading the crazy, funny stories people have! I have also found that people feel pressure to blog and create. Don't worry about other people's expectations. Do it for you!

Happy almost 4th!

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog design and also your tip. It is true! I also love reading funny stories, they make me smile and remind me nothing is perfect and we should enjoy life :)
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a TON on my summer to do list, too! Best of luck getting things done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten addicted to many shows by watching them on Netflix. I'm in KS and we have been having some beautiful summer weather as well. Enjoy each day, because I'm sure a heat wave is coming our way. Have a fun and safe 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, fellow Oklahoma blogger! I'm following you now and I can't wait to see more of your posts. I noticed we don't have as many bloggers as other states, wonder why?

    See you soon!
    ~Christina
    cowanscaterpillars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've had rainy, yucky weather the past two days. Send some pretty weather our way! I have TONS on my to do list too! Good luck with yours!

    rockstarsintheclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete