Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

I'm linking up with Cara Carroll for Favorite Pins Friday! It's hard to narrow it down to just a few when you pin as much as I do!

Favorite Teaching Pins
I always need new ways to use the iPad.

School is around the corner!

Favorite Home Pins
How fun is this chair?!

Favorite Food Pins
Yummm!!

Anything to not use my oven when it's 100 outside!

Favorite Quote Pins
I love Dori. And may or may not be counting down to Finding Dori!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... that chair is amazing! I'd love to have that in my house to curl up in for reading. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Mrs. Thompson
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fruit salad looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    Annie
    Three Cheers for First Grade!

    ReplyDelete