Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 6, 2013

June Goals

I'm linking up with I Heart Recess for a monthly goals linky! I love this concept! Hopefully I'll come back at the end of June and say that I did most all of these!
I {Heart} Recess


Personal: My life needs so much organization. I plan to start with my bedroom. Too many clothes and not enough space!

Family: I would love to say that I could actually go home this month, but I'm not sure that will actually happen. So, I am going to plan a time that I actually can get home!

Health: Get active! I have to start doing something. I don't know what this something is yet, but I need to start doing something!

School: I want to make an outline for the whole year! Get an idea of what units and skills I want to teach when. Hopefully this will help me decide what units to start working on first!

Blog/TpT: Well it's official--I made a seller's account on TpT! This month, I want to upload my first freebie, and hopefully make some good progress on some other items to add!

Read: Beautiful Creatures. I saw the movie back when it was in theaters, and I was surprised by how much I liked it! It's one of those vampire movies, which normally I don't support. I have never been into Twilight and the vampire craze. A friend recommended that I read the book, because, of course, it's better than the movie. Hopefully she's right!

Now I need to get started on these quickly! I'm sure that June will fly by!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on opening a store! I hope to do that this summer. Any advice on how to get started?

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspt.com

    ReplyDelete