Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Time

I am officially on Spring Break! Could I BE any more excited?!
(Said in my best Chandler voice).

We worked hard on time last week, and I was surprised at how quickly my kiddos caught on! They never cease to amaze me. Here is a little look at some things we did.

I had seen this hula hoop idea somewhere before (on Pinterest I'm sure), and I thought it was a great simple way to practice! They loved it! It really helped them with making the hour and minute hands the right size, and putting the hour hand between 2 numbers if it was a half hour, which our math series hits hard.


We also played a time matching game! They had so much fun with it and were begging to play it every time they finished their work early. 


By the end of the week, they were time-telling pros! 

Happy Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment