Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky

It's time for Latoya's linky again! Head over and link up!


This week's topic--a favorites survey! I typically don't have favorites, so we'll see how this goes.

Favorite Place to Shop
This is a difficult one for me. I'm going to pick two!
Loft is my favorite place to buy work clothes! I always find something I need there.

I love Target for everything! I typically go in there for one thing and come out with ten. And who doesn't love the dollar spot?!


Favorite TV Show
Easy.

I love Friends!!! If I could only watch one show for the rest of my life, it would be Friends.


Favorite Sweet Treat
I love sweets, so this one is tough too. But I love ice cream! If only I could eat it everyday...



Favorite Food
This one is impossible. I love all food! It is actually difficult for me to think of something that I don't like. But if I have to pick a favorite...
(Can you tell I have a sweet tooth?)


Favorite Restaurant
This one is hard too. I'll pick my go-to take out place...
I love Pei Wei! And it always feeds me like 3 meals!



Tomorrow's April?! Not real. How are you tricking your kids for April Fools?


5 comments:

  1. Oh my...I forgot to add The Loft to my favorites! Never heard of Pei Wei's...sounds good! I am now following your blog:) Come by and visit me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES I saw the PLL finale and I am still confused. More confused than ever! The show kills me!!
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It drives me crazy but I can't help but watch!

      Delete
    2. I LOVE PLL too! This is one of those rare cases where the show is actually better than the book ( in my opinion.)
      Jean

      Delete
  3. Friends is possibly the greatest tv show ever. Every time I watch it I laugh...even the ones I have seen a million times. I have seasons 1-3 on DVD and hope to have all 10 someday.
    And if you like ice cream, have you ever had gelato? If not you really should get some. It is pricy but delicious.
    I am your newest follower. :)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete