Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

iPad Apps

I got an iPad for Christmas and I am very sad to say that I have yet to actually use it in my room. I know--what is wrong with me?! To get set up on our wireless, I have to go to our district technology office, which has almost the same hours as the schools do. Super frustrating. I think I'm just going to have to go one day during my plan time.

Anyway...this has not stopped me from collecting all sorts of good apps to use!

Some of my favorites right now...


This one is for behavior management. You have to check it out!



This one is from Lakeshore. It covers so many different skills--syllables, digraphs, rhymes, etc. 

I also visit this site daily. It has a list of apps that are free for the day. That's right--f.r.e.e. It's a gold mine.


What are your favorite iPad apps? How do you use 1 iPad in your room?

No comments:

Post a Comment