Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's Someone's Birthday!

So, like everyone else, we have been celebrating a special someone's birthday--and loving every minute of it!

We read One Fish, Two Fish, then did a graphing activity with enjoying a goldfish treat!



Today, we wrote about our favorite Dr. Seuss book. A lot of them had a hard time narrowing it down--there are just too many cute ones!

{I like The Cat in the Hat because I like cats because I have a cat.}

 {I like One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish because it is creative.}

I am so proud of how much better their writing is getting! We still have a long way to go, but they have grown so much!

Today, I did some Dibels progress monitoring, so I have been doing extra practice with my lower firsties even more lately. This has become one of their favorite games!


 So simple. A CVC clip art pack (I'm starting to become addicted to clip art). A bingo board. Done. I am always looking for another (different) way to reinforce their vowel sound fluency. The good news--most of my kiddos made GREAT progress!! There are still a few that are stuck, but the majority is making great steps!


Any intervention tips and tricks for mine that are still struggling?

1 comment: