Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

It's October?!

I can't believe it's already October!! Time is flying by! The good thing is, I feel like our class is finally getting into our groove. Then of course, today we got a new student to mix it up :)

We are winding up our alphabet books unit, and as much as I have enjoyed it, I'm glad that we're moving on soon! Next up--animals! The kids will love it!

Last week, we read Dr. Seuss's ABC. My kids love anything Dr. Seuss! They each made their own silly alliterations with their own name! 


Jakhia's jumping jaguar is juggling.


Brooklyn's baby brother's birthday had balloons and balls.

Didn't they turn out adorable?! They got so creative and worked really hard!

This week, we are working with the technology teacher to make a Powerpoint alphabet book of things around our school!

No comments:

Post a Comment