Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Survival Mode

The first day of school is officially done! It was thirty different kinds of hectic but--I survived! My kids were wonderful and so excited to be there! Look at this precious Pinterest gift that one student gave me! They look so cute and brighten my day every time I look at them.

Thank goodness for the teaching blog world! It supplied me about 90% of the activities that my firsties did today! We did the First Day Jitters activities from Anna Brantley at Crazy for First Grade. And the kids LOVED it! They were so surprised by the ending of the book!

I got this page from one of the other first grade teachers. It was the perfect way for the students to reflect on their day, and a great way to fill the awkward 20 minutes between specials and the end of the day.


For those of you who start school on a Monday, I don't know how you do it. After this short two day week, I will definitely be ready for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment