Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Meet the Teacher

It seems like the time I've had in my room has flown by. Meet the Teacher night is tomorrow! I am so excited to meet my students! Thank goodness for the teachers on my team. I would be so lost without their help. 

With all of the wedding festivities this weekend, I was pretty useless the last few days. Somehow I managed to end up with no pictures of myself and my sister at her wedding--but she looked beautiful!


Today, our staff met to talk about Common Core. Overwhelming to say the least. But after our team planned out some units for the year, I am so excited about it!  Now all I have to do is survive Meet the Teacher night and the first day of school and I'll feel so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment